Colossians 4:12 (NKJ) Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, greets you, always laboring fervently for you in prayers, that you may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
- Hits: 7
We are very grateful to our God and your committed and faithful leadership in the revival and growth we are experiencing in our prayer cells ministry. Keep up the good and anointed work for God.
Ephesians 5:15-16 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
2 Peter 3:17-18 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
Life must be balanced and lived with fulfillment. The Great Commandment and the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ is summed up in God's five purposes for our lives.
A great commitment to the great commandment and the great commission will make you a great christian.
1. Love God with all your heat.
You were planned for God's pleasure, so your purpose is to LOVE God. The expression to LOVE God is to give Him worship. God must be your priority in your love. I heard people say, god challenged me about my sport and Himself. You must love less everything else.
2. Love your Neighbour as yourself.
Who is your Neighbour? Those people God brings on your path daily. You were shaped for serving, so your purpose is to love God through helping people daily.
3. Go and make disciples.
You were made with a mission. Go means obeying the word, go and preach the gospel. Your purpose is to share God's message through evangelism. Invite and bring people to the prayer cells and when they are ready invite them to church.
4. Baptize them into.... You were formed for God's family. Christians must learn the pure and agenda free type of fellowship. You do not fellowship with people because.... but for helping, strengthening and praying for each other.
5. Teach them to do all things.
You were created to become like Christ, so your purpose is to grow to maturity through discipleship. Conversion is the first step, discipleship is the progressive walk in our christian journey.
1. Ask God to help us live a balanced and fulfilled life.
2. Pray for guidance for whom you need to share the gospel with.
3. Ask God to help you grow in discipleship and into His image.